PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING NOTICE
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection ("Official Gazette of RS", No. 87/2018) Company "TWO DESPERADOS" llc Belgrade, ID registration number 20777877, TIN: 107304558, 6-8 Vojvode Bojovica Blvd. 11000 Belgrade, Serbia (hereinafter: Two Desperados), collects and processes the personal data of clients, business associates and candidates for employment, and for that reason pays special attention to their appropriate protection, in order to maintain and justify the indicated trust.
For the purpose of successful and efficient further cooperation, please read this document - Notice regarding the protection of personal data, all with the aim of getting acquainted with the legal regulations relating to the handling of your personal data.
CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA
The legal term "Controller" means a natural or legal person who collects your personal data, determines the purpose and methods of their processing, and is responsible for processing such data in a manner consistent with applicable legal regulations on the protection of personal data.
Company Two Desperados, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, appoints a Controller in the conduct of its business, and he handles your data in accordance with applicable regulations, ensuring the security and protection of personal data.
Contact details of the Processing Controller:
Company Two Desperados collects your personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, business or private phone number (depending on which you use for business correspondence), date of birth, your position with the employer, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as: "Personal Data").
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Company Two Desperados collects and processes your personal data for various purposes permitted by law. In some situations, your personal data is collected with your consent (approval), while in other situations there is a legal, contractual or other basis for their collection.
We need certain personal data for the purpose of improving the activity, concluding contracts, employment, fulfilling legal obligations, for informing about the quality standard, etc.
PERSONAL RIGHTS AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The person has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to him / her via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of unauthorized processing, a person may contact the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection. The person whose data are processed is aware that the consent is given on a voluntary basis, and that at any time the person whose data are processed is authorized to revoke the consent. The person whose data are processed may revoke the consent in writing by declaring that he no longer wishes to be bound by the given consent, provided that the revocation has effect from the moment of its receipt by the Controller. Revocation of consent entails the cessation of any further processing of Personal Data, provided that it does not affect the processing of data carried out on the basis of consent prior to revocation.
Other rights of persons whose data are processed:
• The right to be informed about which personal data Company Two Desperados owns, from whom the data was collected, the purpose of processing this data, information about the controllers and processors of the said data and the persons to whom the said data may be made available;
• The right to correct your personal data, to ensure that the information available to Two Desperados is true, accurate and up to date;
• The right to delete your personal data processed by Two Desperados, if this data is no longer necessary for the purpose;
• The right to limit the processing of your personal data in cases provided by applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection;
• Transferability right - you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured form in order to transfer it to another controller;
• Right to object (complaint) - you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Two Desperados or the competent authority (Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection);
DATE OF STORAGE OF DATA
Two Desperados keeps personal data until the expiration of the legal deadline, while there is a legitimate interest in it or until the moment of revocation.
You can get all the answers and information regarding the protection of your personal data by sending a question to the e-mail address: email@example.com