Lead the user acquisition function & team, including paid and organic acquisition. Define and own our user acquisition strategy, tactics, processes, infrastructure and all related ways of working. Support our user acquisition managers to run profitable user acquisition for their respective titles.
📈What you'll be doing:
Run all UA operations
- Profitably grow TD titles through paid and organic user acquisition;
- Set up, monitor & analyze mobile user acquisition campaigns & ASO experiments;
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets;
- Report performance to relevant stakeholders, highlighting key next steps and actions;
- Be a platform expert and lead other experts on the main UA platforms and be up-to-date with expert knowledge, technology developments and best practices.
Own UA budgets and strategy
- Develop & execute UA strategy & planning across all paid and organic channels, including ASO;
- Manage budgets & prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating performance-based budgets across sources and titles.
Cross-team collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- Work closely with the Creative marketing team to ensure optimal content & creative assets performance;
- Partner up with Product Owners and Business Intelligence to ensure growth and ROI targets are in place and subsequently met;
- Collaborate deeply with Business Intelligence to ensure accurate, timely and comprehensive reporting as well as actionable, insightful and sophisticated data analytics and predictive models;
- Work closely with other teams to establish a high sense of trust and ownership for User Acquisition in the organization.
Resources allocation and process implementation
- Ensure all titles are sufficiently supported by User Acquisition. Allocate resources based on game team goals and TD's overall business goals;
- Manage & evaluate processes to increase overall efficiency within the UA team and towards the rest of the Marketing team and TD overall.
- Hire, train and help develop the User Acquisition team members;
- Manage expectations and performance benchmarks within the team;
- Support each User Acquisition team member with their own personal development plans and career goals.
🔎What we're looking for:
- In depth understanding and proven expertise with mobile user acquisition in all major channels, incl. but not limited to Facebook, Google UAC, ASA and other ad networks and social media;
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially attribution, conversion tracking, programmatic advertising and more, incl. SKAdNetwork;
- Previous experience in developing and executing UA strategy and planning;
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROI based mobile user acquisition campaigns;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality;
- Excellent negotiations and relationship building skills;
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a big plus;
- Experience or good understanding with ASO.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games Viola’s Quest and Woka Woka. Our third game, NoNo Crossing, was globally released in 2023. As a picture puzzle logic game, NoNo expands our portfolio beyond the marble shooter category, which has been engaging over 30 million players for years now. We keep our players curious by constantly evolving their favorite casual games. We’re an independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions.
What we offer:
- 4 day work week;
- A place for your creativity to shine;
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities;
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first;
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Sound interesting? Click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself!