Be the User Acquisition lead for our games! If you have a passion for games and experience in mobile user acquisition, this might be the next step in your career. With your analytical mind, strong sense of ownership and a hands-on approach, you'll fit right in with our dynamic team.
📈 What you'll be doing:
Run all UA operations for the game you're working on:
- Grow and operate the game through paid and organic user acquisition;
- Set up, monitor & analyze mobile user acquisition campaigns & ASO experiments;
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize them to achieve our growth targets;
- Report performance to relevant stakeholders, highlighting key next steps and actions;
- Be an expert on the main UA platforms and stay up-to-date with market trends.
Own UA budgets and strategy:
- Develop & execute UA strategy across all paid and organic channels for the game you're working on;
- Manage budgets & prepare dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating performance-based budgets across sources.
Cross-team collaboration and stakeholder engagement:
- Work closely with the Creative marketing team to ensure optimal content & creative assets performance;
- Partner up with Product Owners and Business Intelligence to ensure growth and ROI targets are in place and met, for the game you're working on.
🔎What we're looking for:
- Expertise with mobile user acquisition in all major channels;
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech, especially - attribution, conversion tracking, programmatic advertising and more, including SKAdNetwork;
- Experience in developing and executing UA strategy and planning;
- Experience with budgeting for ROI based mobile user acquisition campaigns;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Excellent negotiations and relationship building skills;
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience with or good understanding of ASO;
- Experience in the gaming industry.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games Viola’s Quest and Woka Woka. Our third game, NoNo Crossing, was globally released in 2023. As a picture puzzle logic game, NoNo expands our portfolio beyond the marble shooter category, which has been engaging over 30 million players for years now. We keep our players curious by constantly evolving their favorite casual games. We’re an independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions.
What we offer:
- A place for your creativity to shine;
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities;
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first;
- 4 day work week;
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Sound interesting? Click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself!
*The seniority and title will be determined upon finishing the interview process.