Two Desperados is looking for a Manual Tester to join our team!
2021 marks the second decade of existence for Two Desperados and the launch of our third game – MuffinVille. Player-centric, led by innovation and focused on technology, we explore the usage of artificial intelligence in the gaming industry. Innovation lies within the team and the knowledge of our employees is what powers change and enables us to create different approaches in the gaming world . Well known for creating #1 marble shooter games – Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest – we’ve hit 30 million players worldwide.
Here’s what you will do:
- You will be responsible for manually testing specified applications/games/tools;
- Actively participating in the software development life cycle processes;
- Developing test plans/test cases and time estimates, in collaboration with QA engineers and/or developers;
- Logging defects and tracking till closure, working with development teams to establish defect validity, cause and retesting as required;
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications;
- Reporting and documenting test phases and technical issues;
- Executing manual test cases and analyzing results;
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues:
- Conducting both post-release and post-implementation testing, as well as pre-release testing.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies;
- Experience with testing tools;
- Basic knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Understanding of non-functional testing and experience in performance testing;
- Knowledge of black box and white box testing, smoke testing;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing;
- Basic knowledge of database systems;
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices;
- Understanding of information systems and mobile development;
- Understanding of web communication and protocols;
- Ability to think outside the box while also thinking like an end-user;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Passion for working in the game industry;
- Enjoys playing games, with gaming experience in the casual genre.
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing that they drive the creation of amazing games. We are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of entertainment. Join our team as we enter exciting times of growth. Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!