Well known for creating #1 marble shooter games – Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest – we've gathered 30 million players worldwide. Innovation lies within the team and the knowledge of our employees is what powers the change and enables us to present different approaches to the gaming scene. Player-centric, led by innovation and focused on technology, Two Desperados explores the usage of artificial intelligence in the gaming industry.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team, a key leader for our games. Someone who is able to understand our market, create a strategy for the product, define features and plan for a roadmap that is clearly communicated to our development team. Your vision and taste will be instrumental in aligning all team members. Having an analytical mindset will enable us to understand our customer deeply. You will use these insights as guidance for creating amazing products. Your key metric will be your product performance—and we have high criteria, as our games are loved by millions of players already.
Here’s what you will do:
- Laying out the concept of the game based on competitor analysis, player needs and industry trends;
- Creating and owning the strategy, vision and goals of the product and prioritizing new functionalities;
- Responsible for product lifecycle management, from conceptualization to shipping games to end users;
- Leading by example, collaborative work on continuous improvement of functionalities with engineering, design and art teams;
- Responsible for formulating and using key metrics in partnership with the Marketing team;
- Flexible testing of product hypotheses, trend analysis, and understanding key success metrics;
- Actively tracking what is happening in the gaming market, tuning into new trends;
- Managing user satisfaction with our games will be your key metric.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in leadership roles;
- Experience with seeing through a product/game from conception to release;
- Highly developed project and product management skills and deep knowledge of management methodologies;
- Technologically savvy and having hands-on experience with the latest technology;
- Experience working with cross functional teams with fundamental business, finance, marketing, HR knowledge;
- Experience assessing market, trends, marketing insights and business requirements;
- Budget management;
- Problem solving orientation with ability to gather information, weigh the associated pros and cons and then formulate the best solution;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Business driven mindset and exceptional analytical skills;
- Ability to keep focus on goals, while maintaining an amazing atmosphere with the team.
Nice to have:
- Exceptional knowledge of mobile games and an avid game player;
- Experience in gaming industry in the same or similar roles;
- Experience in LiveOps;
- Familiarity with and passionate about casual game trends on the market.
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing that they drive the creation of amazing games. Led and inspired by our shared thirst for both knowledge and challenging each other, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of entertainment and offering the opportunity to support you in expanding your creative capabilities. Join our team as we are entering exciting times of growth.
Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!