Are you a excellent creative and strategic thinker? An empathetic, performance driven and high-energy leader. Then become the enabler of new titles in TD who ensure marketability for all of our games. Co-own product-market fit throughout the product life cycle, from concept to production, growth and live game. Use your deep understanding of market trends to capitalize on them while keeping an open eye for unexplored areas, new audiences and opportunities.
📈What you'll be doing:
Safeguard and co-drive product-market fit for all TD titles
- Partner up with the product teams to drive product-market fit and USPs development throughout the product life cycle;
- Ensure our products' marketability and scalability potential;
- Own product positioning and messaging, and enable optimal acquisition funnel.
Live Games creative marketing
- Own all marketing planning, roadmaps and calendars.
- Strategize and drive all creative marketing strategies and the overall creative approach as well as all marketing messaging development and implementation.
- Own the process and drive market research;
- Ensure in-depth understanding of best/worst marketing practices & growth strategies to the rest of the UA, Marketing and game teams;
- Work closely with our Game Design and Business Intelligence teams and contribute to proper audience definitions and adequate player motivations.
Platform & other key relations
- Stargaze and manage all relationships with the platforms;
- Explore IP integrations for our titles - manage all outreach, evaluation, implementation, relationships and communications.
- Lead product marketing incl. community & social media management, player support, marketing art & creative production.
- Hire, train and help develop the Product Marketing team members.
- Manage expectations and performance benchmarks within the team.
- Support each Product Marketing team member with their personal development plans and career goals.
🔎What we're looking for:
- Proven experience and track record in product or brand marketing, as well as strategic and operational planning;
- Experience in concept development and planning;
- Strong experience in developing and executing creative campaigns with proven impact;
- In-depth understanding and clear view on the mobile gaming market and competition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with IP entertainment brands: film, TV, or game brands;
- Experience in the gaming industry.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games Viola’s Quest and Woka Woka. Our third game, NoNo Crossing, was globally released in 2023. As a picture puzzle logic game, NoNo expands our portfolio beyond the marble shooter category, which has been engaging over 30 million players for years now. We keep our players curious by constantly evolving their favorite casual games. We’re an independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions.
What we offer:
- 4 day work week;
- A place for your creativity to shine;
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities;
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first;
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Sound interesting? Click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself!