As a Head of Development with a robust background in both game development and software engineering, you will play a crucial role in leading and developing a high-performing team. Your strong leadership skills will be pivotal in setting and executing the technical vision for the company, ensuring optimal processes and effectively managing resources.
📈What you'll be doing:
- Leverage a strong background in game development and software engineering to effectively guide the team;
- Provide technical insights and solutions to complex development challenges;
- Lead, develop, and mentor a dynamic team of developers;
- Foster a collaborative work environment, encouraging knowledge sharing and continuous skill development;
- Manage resources with producers and C-level executives when necessary, ensuring the team's focus on achievable goals.
Tech Vision Setting
- Set the technical vision of the company;
- Define goals, establish a structured development framework, oversee employment strategies, manage budgets effectively and optimize processes for enhanced productivity.
Optimization of Tech Processes and Production
- Identify and implement optimizations in tech processes, ensuring efficiency and quality in production;
- Streamline workflows, identify bottleneck, and implement solutions to enhance the overall development pipeline.
🔎What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years of combined experience in game development and software engineering;
- Demonstrated success in leading and delivering complex projects;
- Proven experience in leading and developing a successful teams;
- Strong mentoring and knowledge-sharing capabilities;
- Proven track record in setting and executing the technical vision for a team, project or company;
- Experience in setting and managing accountability, goals, employment, budgets, and overall development structure;
- A track record of improving efficiency and quality in development workflows.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games Viola’s Quest and Woka Woka. Our third game, NoNo Crossing, was globally released in 2023. As a picture puzzle logic game, NoNo expands our portfolio beyond the marble shooter category, which has been engaging over 30 million players for years now. We keep our players curious by constantly evolving their favorite casual games. We’re an independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions.
What we offer:
- 4 day work week;
- A place for your creativity to shine;
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities;
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first;
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Sound interesting? Click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself!