Be the driving force and build the game team in order to create TD games that will deliver on business goals. Hold the game vision and creative direction while owning and leading the execution of the product through the development cycle, from concept to pre-production to production, growth and live game.
📈What you'll be doing:
Own and run all game development & creative related operations
- Drive product development by owning the game vision, strategy and direction that ensure product performance (including game and economy design & monetization, game art and creative direction as well as execution);
- Partner up with the Business Performance Lead to optimize the game P&L and ensure profitability and growth targets are met;
- Generate game development targets (including roadmaps, timelines and quality indicators);
- Be a major partner for the Business Performance and Live Ops Leads to develop products that will perform as businesses and meet business targets;
- Partner up with the product marketing team from concept to production and live game to ensure product-market fit, marketability and scalability potential for our new games;
- Partner up with the Business Performance Lead to analyze and identify opportunities to improve player experience across all stages of the user lifecycle;
- Ensure data-driven decision making and prioritization of high-impact initiatives (including roadmap, live events and user acquisition strategies).
- Be the operational lead for game design, art, development and production in the game team;
- Partner up with the business performance lead to manage day-to-day operations in the game team;
- Partner up with the functional leads to ensure optimal support for your game.
🔎What we're looking for:
- Several years of experience in a product leadership role, with team lead responsibilities, concepting, producing and releasing digital products;
- Hands-on experience with free-to-play products in game design, production or product management;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Proactive attitude and attention to detail;
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to inspire, motivate and influence your team members to execute towards the game vision;
- Strong understanding of data-driven business operations and KPIs (including but not limited to LTV, acquisition costs, ARPDAU, ROI);
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership;
- Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games Viola’s Quest and Woka Woka. Our third game, NoNo Crossing, was globally released in 2023. As a picture puzzle logic game, NoNo expands our portfolio beyond the marble shooter category, which has been engaging over 30 million players for years now. We keep our players curious by constantly evolving their favorite casual games. We’re an independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions.
What we offer:
- 4 day work week;
- A place for your creativity to shine;
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities;
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first;
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Sound interesting? Click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself!