Lead all the business aspects in the game team in order to drive performance and operate the game as a business with a focus on acquisition, retention & monetization and the game P&L.
📈What you'll be doing:
Own and run all business related operations in their game team
- Drive growth and performance by owning the strategy and initiatives that impact product performance (including live operations, retention, monetization & user acquisition);
- Generate game targets and for transition them into actionable KPIs for the game team (E.g. ARPDAU, DAU, Retention, acquisition costs, ROI and more).
- Lead Live Operations and monetization for your game:
- Drive the long, mid and short term strategy;
- Connect the live game and user acquisition performance with actionable and dynamic KPI setting and optimizing.
- Be the product manager of your respective title(s) and run all LiveOps related operations by owning the schedule, targets and overall success of in-game;
- Be a major partner for the Game Design lead in order to achieve optimal economy and maximize business performance opportunities from concept to live game;
- Partner with the user acquisition and marketing team to ensure marketability, optimal target audiences and solid go-to-market plans;
- Partner with the Game Lead to continuously analyze and identify opportunities to improve player experience across all stages of the user lifecycle;
- Ensure data-driven decision making and prioritization of high-impact initiatives.
People & team management
- Be the operational lead for liveops, user acquisition, game analytics, finance and player support. Partner with the game lead to manage day-to-day operations in the game team;
- Bring to the team an understanding of best-in-class free-to-play live ops activities, feature design and monetization mechanics;
- Be a cornerstone of the horizontal Live Operations & Monetization function; Drive functional strategies, tactics and processes; Directly manage your game’s LiveOps managers and coordinators;
- Be the key stakeholder in the game leadership team, reporting directly to the C-level management;
- Partner up with the functional leads to ensure optimal support for your game.
🔎What we're looking for:
- Several years of experience in a product leadership role, with team lead responsibilities, making data-informed decisions;
- Hands-on experience with free-to-play products in product management, live operations and monetization;
- Strong ability to interpret data in a meaningful and actionable way;
- Strong understanding of economy design and how game design interconnects with live operations, user acquisition and business performance;
- Ability to lead business performance discussions armed with data-points that are translated into future plans, business decisions and strategies;
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership;
- Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games Viola’s Quest and Woka Woka. Our third game, NoNo Crossing, was globally released in 2023. As a picture puzzle logic game, NoNo expands our portfolio beyond the marble shooter category, which has been engaging over 30 million players for years now. We keep our players curious by constantly evolving their favorite casual games. We’re an independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions.
What we offer:
- 4 day work week;
- A place for your creativity to shine;
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities;
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first;
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Sound interesting? Click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself!