Build and lead the business intelligence team, including data engineering, data science and analytics. Ensure sophisticated reporting and insight-generating capabilities at TD by standardizing our BI practices. Drive a self-service, forward-looking approach to business analytics that empowers individual stakeholders across the organization.
📈What you'll be doing:
Own and run all BI related infrastructure and operations
- Be a major stakeholder in implementing KPIs for the business and each game;
- Be a partner to the User Acquisition Lead to ensure profitable user acquisition at scale, including ROI targets, payback periods adjustments, predictive models and more;
- Be a partner to Finance and C-level management to ensure versatile and dynamic business modelling and forecasting;
- Enable our creative and business performance leads to develop engaging, fun and innovative gaming experiences that would also perform as profitable businesses;
- Ensure scalable data solutions and advanced analytics capabilities for TD;
- Ensure data pipelines and 3rd party integrations are always up-to-date, of the highest industry standards and align with the vision of our BI infrastructure and analytics;
- Own and manage all vendor relationships for BI tools including all data related integrations, data storage, mapping, analyzing and reporting.
Transform TD into a data-driven organization with an emphasis on stakeholder engagement
- Enable and advocate for data-driven decision-making in the organization;
- Serve as a change agent and be the voice of intelligence-based thinking, planning and executing in the organization.
Resources allocation and process implementation
- Ensure all game teams and marketing are supported with game/marketing analysts;
- Allocate resources based on game team goals and TD's overall business goals.
- Lead a team of BI experts incl. data engineering, data science and analytics;
- Hire, train and help develop the BI team members;
- Manage expectations and performance benchmarks within the team;
- Support each BI team member with their own personal development plans and career goals.
🔎What we're looking for:
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field (engineering, statistics, computer science, economics or similar)
- Extensive practical quantitative and statistical analysis experience, including advanced statistical methodologies and data modelling;
- Hands-on experience with a diverse set of statistical and machine learning methodologies to solve and optimize critical business problems and KPIs;
- Extensive experience with predictive modelling;
- Practical experience in a general data analysis language such as SQL, Python/R;
- Strong knowledge of BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc;
- In depth understanding of data warehousing and ETL processes;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to turn mathematical analyses into clear action points;
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership;
- Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games Viola’s Quest and Woka Woka. Our third game, NoNo Crossing, was globally released in 2023. As a picture puzzle logic game, NoNo expands our portfolio beyond the marble shooter category, which has been engaging over 30 million players for years now. We keep our players curious by constantly evolving their favorite casual games. We’re an independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions.
What we offer:
- 4 day work week;
- A place for your creativity to shine;
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities;
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first;
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
Sound interesting? Click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself!