We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team!
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll share your working hours between initiatives within our Marketing team and Communications team. We’re looking for a well-rounded Designer experienced in digital and print, since you’ll be taking care of both our Products and Company brand.
To be a perfect fit for the role, you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Great knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Exceptional understanding of visual communication principles both in print and digital
- Well rounded knowledge of illustration and art fundamentals
- An impeccable eye for detail
- A creative and proactive mindset
- Organisational skills (basically, you’re dependable and able to meet deadlines, both realistic ones and those that require urgent attention)
- Compositing and photo bashing
It’s a bonus if you’re familiar with:
- 2D animation and motion graphics
- 3D modeling and animation
Here’s what you’ll be expected to do:
- Create design for our games as a part of Marketing activities (LiveOps cards, featuring presentations, design for app stores etc.)
- Create design for Social Media visuals for our games
- Apply company branding on a variety of promotional materials, for both internal and external purposes
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games with 30 million players worldwide. We are expanding our portfolio with a new kind of casual game and working on exciting ideas. Apart from games, we focus on AI in the gaming industry and the possibilities for its application. Also, we’re one of the leading gaming companies in Serbia that’s independent, with 70+ employees.
What we offer:
- A place for your creativity to shine
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities
- Freedom and space to make an impact and drive your own initiatives
- A team of passionate people who enjoy their work and their team
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.