Well known for creating #1 marble shooter games – Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest – we've gathered 30 million players worldwide. Innovation lies within the team and the knowledge of our employees is what powers the change and enables us to present different approaches to the gaming scene. Player-centric, led by innovation and focused on technology, Two Desperados explores the usage of artificial intelligence in the gaming industry.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join Two Desperados Data and AI team and play a key role in our product development. Working with our team you will get the chance to design and build core data infrastructure services for reporting, analysis and data science. You will create the best technology support and facilitate game AI development, maximize performance of our games and automate processes within the company.
What you will be doing:
- Design data integrations and data quality framework and architecture of a data platform to enable faster, data-informed decision making within the business;
- Combine, analyze and organize raw information and data from different sources to create single source of truth;
- Design, implement and automate data flows;
- Design and develop scalable ETL process;
- Develop analytical tools and programs as support for product and development teams;
- Perform thorough testing and validation in order to support the quality of data;
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it;
- Automate the setup and processes.
What we're looking for:
- BSc in a related field (MSc or PhD is a plus) from Electrotechnical, Mathematical Faculty, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Electronic Faculty or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with cloud service providers like Google Cloud Platform, AWS - we use GCP;
- Experience in the design, optimization and support of big-data ecosystems;
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Python and either Java or C# programming languages;
- Experience working with BigQuery, Amazon RedShift;
- Ability to design, build and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
- Process oriented with great documentation skills;
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling;
- English language proficiency level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AirFlow;
- Experience with Scala;
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools.
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams. You will be working on developing best in the industry game data platform and tools. Send your CV and support us in creating best tech and better fun for millions of our players worldwide!