Well known for creating #1 marble shooter games – Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest – we've gathered 30 million players worldwide. Innovation lies within the team and the knowledge of our employees is what powers the change and enables us to present different approaches to the gaming scene. Player-centric, led by innovation and focused on technology, Two Desperados explores the usage of artificial intelligence in the gaming industry.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Two Desperados AI team and play a key role in understanding data and unlocking Marketing growth opportunities. Working with our team, you will get the chance to use cutting-edge technology in providing analytics, reporting and innovative data solutions. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization in project planning to create best analytics and technology support.
Here’s what you will do:
- Work closely with the User acquisition team in order to understand User acquisition campaign performance and find ways to improve them;
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret players data to identify trends, develop insights and inform decision makers;
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring Marketing data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it;
- Regularly follow new advancements in Marketing data changes and make necessary integrations with all third party analytics tools.
Desired skills & experiences:
- BSc in a related field (MSc or PhD is a plus) from Electrotechnical or Mathematical Faculty, Faculty of Technical Sciences;
- 2-3 years of experience in a data-driven environment (data analysis, predictive modeling);
- Experience in the design, optimization and support of big-data ecosystems;
- Proficient in SQL;
- Process oriented with great documentation skills;
- Experience in statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques;
- Ability to produce clear reports and data visualizations;
- Experience with creating dashboards;
- Strong presentation skills;
- English language proficiency level.
- Experience in working with Tableau;
- Experience working with BigQuery;
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling;
- Experience with Python (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn, XGBoost, matplotlib, seaborn);
- Experience with Jupyter Lab/Notebook;
- Previous experience working with Marketing performance data or in gaming.